Coupon & Credits
IVRose redeems coupons only for the specific items included in customers' purchase transactions. The redemption value is as stated on the coupon, unless that value yields a final price for the item that is less than $0. If application of the redemption value yields a price less than $0, the coupon will be redeemed only for the amount that yields a $0 price (customers cannot net a cash credit or payout from a coupon purchase).
- Coupons are issued one time per each device. Once a user receives a particular coupon on their device, no other users may receive the same coupon on that device, even by uninstalling app, changing account or any other way
- Coupons are subject to advertised offer limitations and all other limitations and restrictions on the applicable coupon or product
- Coupons may not be applied against any free item received in any offer
- Coupons have no cash value
- Coupons may have an expiration date; Expired coupons will not be accepted
- Purchase reward points (refer to points rules) will be calculated based upon customers' real payments (after deducting coupon savings and all other discounts and savings)
- Customers may currently only redeem one coupon against item(s) in a single transaction, unless otherwise stated in the applicable advertisement
- Customers may not use a coupon toward a purchase in combination with another offer; In the event a customer applies a coupon to a product already subject to another offer, only the larger of the two discounts will be applied
- IVRose reserves the right to refuse the use of any coupon at its discretion
- Sales tax will be applied in accordance with the law, regardless of any coupon or other discount that may apply to the purchase transaction
1. IVRose may offer coupon codes online and offline. The policy stated above applies to coupons offered both online and offline.
All coupon redemption terms are subject to IVRose's Coupon & credits policy in effect at the time of redemption. We may change the terms of our Coupon & credits policy at any time. Such changes may become effective without advance notice or advertisement. The current Coupon & credits policy will be posted in the Settings section in our app. Users are also advised to periodically check our website for changes to the terms of our Coupon Policy.
We need your help!
IVRose needs your help in growing our brand. In return for sharing our app with your connections on social media, we’ll give you shopping credits.
100 credits equal $1 USD
Other Ways to earn Credits
Give us your feedback
We value your feedback! We hope that with your assistance we can give our customers the best possible shopping experience. You can send us your suggestions by selecting "Suggestion & Error Report" option under "Settings." We’ll award you 200 credits if we consider your suggestion.
Order get credits
You can also generate credits with every dollar you spend with IVRose. The value of coupons applied toward purchases will not be counted. We’ll provide extra credits when you finish your order.
i.e.: If a customer makes a $15 purchase with $10 cash and a $5 coupon, the customer will receive 10 credits for the cash portion of the purchase after finishing the order.
Share items to Facebook, Pinterest
Users may receive 30 credits for sharing items on Facebook. Pinterest
- Users may receive no more than 200 credits per day, not counting credits received as a result of purchases
- The amount of credit applied to an order may not exceed 4% of the order's value
- Credits will be Expired in 12 months
- 100 credits equal $1 USD
- Credit does not apply toward shipping cost