We need your help!
IVRose needs your help in growing our brand. In return for sharing our app with your connections on social media, we’ll give you shopping credits.100 credits equal $1 USD
Other Ways to Earn Credits
- Give us your feedback
- Confirm a successful delivery
- Invite friends to join IVRose
- Post to the IVRose Lookbook or on Facebook
- Post on Facebook
- Users will receive 50 credits for posting their wish lists on Facebook.
- Play the new raffle game for a chance to win 100 to 1,000 credits per play.
- Participate in the Lookbook contest for a chance to win 2,000 credits every week.
We value your feedback! We hope that with your assistance we can give our customers the best possible shopping experience.
You can send us your suggestions by selecting "Suggestion & Error Report" option under "Settings." We’ll award you 200 credits if we consider your suggestion.
You can also generate credits with every dollar you spend with IVRose. The value of coupons applied toward purchases will not be counted. We’ll provide extra credits if you acknowledge your products' deliveries in our app.
i.e.: If a customer makes a $15 purchase with $10 cash and a $5 coupon, the customer will receive 10 credits for the cash portion of the purchase after confirming the successful delivery.
Customers can receive 100 credits for successfully referring a friend to IVRose. Use the "Invite Friend" option at to refer your friend.
Users will get 50 credits for each approved image post. Users can receive 100 bonus credits for orders placed, posts for display from "Order History."
Users can 20 credits for sharing content on Facebook.
- Daily credit award cannot exceed 200, not including credits received as a result of purchases
- Applicable credit cannot exceed 2% of an order's value
- 100 credits equal $1 USD
- Credits are not applicable toward shipping cost
IVRose may change its Credit Policy at any time. Changes might take effect without advance notice. The Credits Policy is hosted in our app’s "Settings" area. We also advise the customers consult our website periodically for Credit Policy changes.
IVRose accepts customers’ coupons only for the specific items included in their purchases. The redemption value is as stated on the coupon, unless the value equates to a final price that is less than $0. If application of the redemption value yields a price less than $0, the coupon will only be redeemed for the amount that comes out to a $0 price (customers cannot receive a cash payout by way of a coupon purchase).
- Coupons are issued once per device. After an IVRose user receives a coupon on their device, no other user is able to receive the same coupon on that device. Switching accounts or uninstalling the app will have no affect
- Coupons are subject to limitations and restrictions that are advertised on the applicable coupon or product
- Coupons cannot be applied toward a free item received in any offer
- Coupons do not have cash value
- In the event a coupon has an expiration date, expired coupons will not be accepted
- Purchase reward points will be accumulated based upon customers' actual payments (after applicable discounts and savings are applied)
- Customers can only use one coupon per transaction, unless stated otherwise on the coupon
- Customers cannot use coupons in combination with other offers; Only the larger discount will be applied to a product already subject to another offer, only the larger of the two discounts will be applied
- IVRose reserves the right to refuse the use of any coupon at any time
- Sales tax will be applied as called for by the law, regardless of coupons or discounts that may apply to the purchase transaction
IVRose may offer coupon codes online and offline. Our coupon policy applies to coupons offered both online and offline.
All coupon terms are subject to the IVRose Coupon Policy that is in effect at the time of the coupon’s redemption. We may change the terms of our Coupon Policy at any time. Such changes may take effect without advance notice. The current Coupon Policy is posted in our app’s "Settings" section. We also recommend users consult our website periodically for Coupon Policy changes.
Updated July 22, 2016Updated on July 22, 2016