We need your help!
IVRose needs your help in growing our brand. In return for sharing our app with your connections on social media, we’ll give you shopping credits.100 credits equal $1 USD
Other Ways to Earn Credits
- Give us your feedback
- Confirm a successful delivery
- Invite friends to join IVRose
- Post to the IVRose Lookbook or on Facebook
- Post on Facebook
- Users will receive 50 credits for posting their wish lists on Facebook.
- Play the new raffle game for a chance to win 100 to 1,000 credits per play.
- Participate in the Lookbook contest for a chance to win 2,000 credits every week.
We value your feedback! We hope that with your assistance we can give our customers the best possible shopping experience.
You can send us your suggestions by selecting "Suggestion & Error Report" option under "Settings." We’ll award you 200 credits if we consider your suggestion.
You can also generate credits with every dollar you spend with IVRose. The value of coupons applied toward purchases will not be counted. We’ll provide extra credits if you acknowledge your products' deliveries in our app.
i.e.: If a customer makes a $15 purchase with $10 cash and a $5 coupon, the customer will receive 10 credits for the cash portion of the purchase after confirming the successful delivery.
Customers can receive 100 credits for successfully referring a friend to IVRose. Use the "Invite Friend" option at to refer your friend.
Users will get 50 credits for each approved image post. Users can receive 100 bonus credits for orders placed, posts for display from "Order History."
Users can 20 credits for sharing content on Facebook.
- Daily credit award cannot exceed 200, not including credits received as a result of purchases
- Applicable credit cannot exceed 2% of an order's value
- 100 credits equal $1 USD
- Credits are not applicable toward shipping cost
IVRose may change its Credit Policy at any time. Changes might take effect without advance notice. The Credits Policy is hosted in our app’s "Settings" area. We also advise the customers consult our website periodically for Credit Policy changes.Updated on July 22, 2016