IVRose accepts customers’ coupons only for the specific items included in their purchases. The redemption value is as stated on the coupon, unless the value equates to a final price that is less than $0. If application of the redemption value yields a price less than $0, the coupon will only be redeemed for the amount that comes out to a $0 price (customers cannot receive a cash payout by way of a coupon purchase).
- Coupons are issued once per device. After an IVRose user receives a coupon on their device, no other user is able to receive the same coupon on that device. Switching accounts or uninstalling the app will have no affect
- Coupons are subject to limitations and restrictions that are advertised on the applicable coupon or product
- Coupons cannot be applied toward a free item received in any offer
- Coupons do not have cash value
- In the event a coupon has an expiration date, expired coupons will not be accepted
- Purchase reward points will be accumulated based upon customers' actual payments (after applicable discounts and savings are applied)
- Customers can only use one coupon per transaction, unless stated otherwise on the coupon
- Customers cannot use coupons in combination with other offers; Only the larger discount will be applied to a product already subject to another offer, only the larger of the two discounts will be applied
- IVRose reserves the right to refuse the use of any coupon at any time
- Sales tax will be applied as called for by the law, regardless of coupons or discounts that may apply to the purchase transaction
IVRose may offer coupon codes online and offline. Our coupon policy applies to coupons offered both online and offline.
All coupon terms are subject to the IVRose Coupon Policy that is in effect at the time of the coupon’s redemption. We may change the terms of our Coupon Policy at any time. Such changes may take effect without advance notice. The current Coupon Policy is posted in our app’s "Settings" section. We also recommend users consult our website periodically for Coupon Policy changes.
Updated July 22, 2016